SMSC is pleased to partner with Gulf Islands Waterpark to present our first annual DUCK DERBY on September 9th! Sponsor a DUCKY in the race for $5 or get a small flock of 5 for $20! $1000 Grand Prize to the DUCKY that floats through the finish line of the Lazy River FIRST - with 20 smaller prizes on offer for those that lag behind! Enjoy an evening at the park or turn on your computer - The race takes place live on FACEBOOK on September 9th and DUCKY race numbers will be posted online as DUCKY's are sponsored.
Proceeds go directly to SMSC Scholarship and equipment funds as well as supporting our teams.
SMSC will also be accepting 501C3 donations as part of this fundraising campaign. Please help us support our community and join in the FUN!
The Ducks have begun their training! Sponsor yours today !
Want to get in on the DUCK DERBY as a business sponsor ? With advertising on our main website and our FACEBOOK page - you can become a DUCK DERBY SPONSOR. We are also seeking door prizes and event prizes.
All support for this event will be recognized.
Contact SMSC Executive Director John Charman directly for details.
RECREATIONAL SOCCER REGISTRATION is now OPEN!!
In an effort to make things more efficient, we are asking everyone to register your child via the electronic registration form on line via the SMSC website. SMSC always hosts The Arde Center of Excellence Academy following registration. This is an 8 week program of skill development instructed by professional coaches while the club forms teams and completes recreational logistics preparing for the upcoming season. You can register for both at the same time.
Important facts about registration this year:
● Online registration is now open for all players (boys and girls) in ages 4 through 14. Registration for 16U and 19U will take place in January.
● Registration closes September 5, 2017, and all registration forms received after this date will be on a wait list. A late fee of $20 will be assessed to all registrations submitted or received after September 5, 2017.
● Use the “note” section on the on-line (electronic) registration form for any requests or other important information (which used to be handwritten on the paper registration forms).
● This year SMSC will only have two (2) in-person registrations on August 12 and on August 19, 2017: 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. You can register electronically and pay in person with check or cash at either of these in-person registrations.
● There will be an additional $5 fee assessed to register a player by way of a paper registration form. (Note: this fee will not be charged to those who register on-line via the electronic registration form on the SMSC website or who attend in-person registrations on August 12 and 19 and register electronically and pay with check or cash at that time).
|Year Born||Age Group|
|2004 & 2005||14U|
|2006 & 2007||12U|
|2008 & 2009||10U|
|2013 & 2014||5U|
Stoke City Academy Instructor David Woodvine debriefs the group after an evening session at Sportsplex.
County Farm Soccer Complex
South Mississippi Soccer Club
15100 County Farm Road
Gulfport, MS 39503